December 15, 2008
Eternal Perspective
I believe that before we came to this mortal sphere, we sat down one-on-one with our Heavenly Father. We worked together to lay out the blueprint of our experience. We each decided qualities that we wanted to inherit so as to be more like Him. He offered experiences along the way, and individuals, to help us accomplish that desire. Not understanding the full implications, we accepted the plan tailored for us individually. Now when these plans unfold we hurt and cry and stomp our foot saying that its not fair and question, "why me?" and sometimes even curse God. How much more effective would we be if we looked at it from an eternal perspective? From Carol Tuttle I learned to ask, "Why did I choose this? What did I want to learn from this?" The solution for our problems already exist...we just have to "remember" them. We can ask for help along the way to assist us in completing that "test". The sum of those accumulated "tests" are what make up our mortal experience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment